|Quick links to other
Services & Training Programmes
|MOM Approved WSH Auditing Organization
|WSQ Approved Training Provider CA-WSQ-2012-019275
|8821 8265 / 6535 5338
|SAC Accredited Auditing Organization AO-2019-33 ( ConSASS and bizSAFE RM )
|Implementation of Safe Management Measures Plan Online Course
After the Circuit Breaker, companies resuming work will be required to have a Safe Management Measures Plan
implemented This course will help business and their employees to prepare their and implement the necessary measures
according to the recommendations from the government authorities.
17 July 2020
21 Aug 2020
18 Sep 2020
Time : 9.30am to 11.30am
Fee : $95.00 per pax (NETT)
Target Participants : Business owners and employees across all industries.
Mode of delivery : Online ( ZOOM )
1. Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020
2. Appointing Safe Management Officers (SMO) and their duties
3. Incorporating this hazard into your current risk assessments and possible controls
4. Develop a monitoring plan to assess compliance to the controls in place
5. Develop an evacuation and follow-up plan in case of suspected or confirmed cases
*An e-certificate of attendance will be issued upon completion.
1. Email us at email@example.com or send us a WhatsAPP Message at 93804198 with the following information.
2. We will then revert you on the login and course instruction, together with the invoice.